- This event has passed.
Strategic Contract Management
October 30, 2019 By 8:00 am - October 31, 2019 By 5:00 pmFree
This LAKESHORE ISL Strategic Contract Management training seminar entitled Strategic Contract Management from Principles to Strategies has been specifically designed to develop the competency of contract management personnel in all sectors and industries by equipping them with the knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve contract management excellence in their field.
On this training seminar, you will learn about Strategic contract management techniques and principles to identify contract and project risks, solve contractual issues and problems, communicate effectively with stakeholders and other departments and develop your contract management skills. This training seminar is essential development for all contract management professionals or those individuals involving in any contractual scenario.
This LAKESHORE ISL training seminar will feature:
- Understanding the Importance of Contract Management
- Analyzing Contractual Risks and Problems and Providing Effective Solutions
- Controlling Contract Management Negotiations
- Classifying Contract Types
- Methods in Achieving Optimal Contract Management
- Developing Contracts
By the end of this LAKESHORE ISL training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the important role and responsibilities of a contract professional
- Determine effective problem solving of complex contractual scenarios
- Risk identification and analysis of the contract
- Apply effective contract management techniques to improve contract performance
- Examine the optimal choice of contract structure
Who Should Attend?
This LAKESHORE ISL training programme is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit the following individuals:
- Contract Professionals
- Contract Administrators
- Projects & Process Engineers / Managers
- Contract Engineers
- Understanding Customer and Business Requirements
- Positioning for Strategic Procurement
- Supply Management Analysis and Application
- Strategic Sourcing Methods
- Application of Sourcing Tools
- Ethical Issues in Procurement
- Bidding and Evaluations
- Contract Management and Supplier Relationship
- Legal Aspects of the Contracts – Identifying Contractual and Assessing Risk
- Negotiation in Contracting Context
- Managing Supplier Relationships
- E-Sourcing and Programme Management.
- General Terms and Conditions