Emotional Intelligence for Workplace Success
Building Effective Relationships for Enhancing Work Productivity
Emotionally intelligence is vital for workplace success. Emotionally intelligent professionals can help build effective relationships for enhancing work productivity. Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential to your success and leadership potential.
This training will concentrate on the skills required to build effective relationships and also to lead teams effectively and manage the diverse personalities normally found the workplace. The ability to respond appropriately to feelings in others and ourselves, practice innovative teamwork and encourage synergy between team members is essential to building a successful organization.
Furthermore, participants will learn how to improve their leadership skills to motivate themselves and inspire others. Handle stress the high EQ way and delegate tasks for mutual enrichment.
This training will feature:
- Developing the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply emotions as a source of leadership, communication and influence
- Gaining insights into perceptions and its importance in the workplace
- Understanding how EQ influences the way they respond to others and themselves
- Discovering how to apply EQ in the workplace for building teamwork and accountable leadership
- Develop interpersonal skills such as self-awareness, which is the ability of an individual to recognize and understand one’s moods, emotions and drives as well as their impact on others
- Cultivate empathy or the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions
- Develop interpersonal skills which indicate the individual’s proficiency in managing relationships and building networks
- Develop skills in responding to criticisms & adversity
- Leadership strategies for working with others towards shared goals
This training will involve the use of slides, handout material, work manual with all instructor notes and slides, examples of best practice and appropriate video / DVD material. The use of flip charts, syndicate workshops and reporting back sessions will encourage a fully participative and enjoyable event. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating previous work experiences.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training is designed for team leaders, supervisors or anyone who is an acting or aspiring leader in any sector of industry and/or business. This training is also appropriate for those who desire to learn effective management and leadership skills and techniques to be able to better manage their work.
Developing Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- What is Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ)?
- Intrapersonal & Interpersonal Skills
- Emotional Excellence in the Workplace
- Understanding Your Personality Style
- Emotional Intelligence for Innovative Teamwork
- Removing Blocks to Innovative Teamwork through EQ
Becoming an Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Accurate Self-assessment for Personal Transformation
- Knowing One’s Strengths & Weaknesses
- Building Effective Teams
- Inspiring and Guiding Individuals & Teams
- Nurturing Relationships
- Developing Trustworthiness for Corporate Transformation
Building Effective Relationships
- Getting Things Done through People
- Assessing Your Leadership Style
- Accountable Leadership for Managing Performance
- Working with Others towards Shared Goals
- From Delegation to Empowerment
- Building Productive Relationships
Leading Others with Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding the 4 Stages of Human Development
- Motivating Oneself and Motivating Others
- Managing the Leader’s Mind Healthy
- Tent Therapy for Developing Thankfulness
- Developing Creativity in the Workplace
- Innovative Teamwork
Implementing Emotionally Intelligent Persuasive Communication
- The Positive Influence of Listening
- Active Listening Skills
- Handling Conflict Effectively
- Effective Persuasion
- Learning Experiences and Action Plan
- Developing an Action Plan